I hated my middle name until I was well into secondary school. Love it now.
2. What is your nickname?
Claire bear (not often used, and not by many).
3. What is your greatest fear?
I try not to dwell on fears.
4. Describe your writing style in ten words.
I try to write with as few words as I
5. Tell us five positive words that describe you as a writer.
Brief, silly, funny, poetic, diverse.
6. What book character would you be, and why?
A time traveller.
7. If you could time travel, what year would you go to and why?
Oops, should've read this one first. Um, no one place, although Bougainville Island in 1975 would be one spot.
8. What would your ten-year-old self say to you now?
Glad you got back to writing.
9. Who is your greatest influence?
Too many to mention.
10. What/who made you start writing?
Voices in my head, clamouring to get out.
11. What is your favourite word and why?
Changes frequently, but usually it's because of the sound of the word.
12. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That's just not a possibility I could possibly entertain. :)
Learn more about Claire's books right here!
If you are an author or illustrator who thinks they are BRAVE enough to answer our questions,
OR if there is an author or illustrator you would like to hear from, LET US KNOW!
We will see if they are up to the task. Just email: kellyATkids-bookreviewDOTcom