I have perfect feet! My GP, osteo, physio, reflexologist, bowen and massage therapists all marvel over them.
2. What is your nickname?
Different people call me different things.
3. What is your greatest fear?
That although mankind has the power to create world peace, I fear that it will never exist.
4. Describe your writing style in ten words.
Enthusiastic when beginning, deflated by problems, reinspired when solutions appear.
5. Tell us five positive words that describe you as a writer.
Honest, experimental, hardworking, thoughtful, determined.
6. What book character would you be, and why?
Sleeping Beauty. I’d get to sleep for a hundred years, wake without having aged a day, and I’d have a handsome prince so in love with me that my every wish would be granted.
7. If you could time travel, what year would you go to and why?
I wouldn’t. I’m content with the present. Stories are enough to take me anywhere I wish to go.
8. What would your ten-year-old self say to you now?
Why would you only be a writer when you could be a dancer, singer, actor, musician and artist too?
9. Who is your greatest influence?
That ten-year-old me.
10. What/who made you start writing?
Love of story and being able to create something.
11. What is your favourite word and why?
I could no sooner choose a favourite child, food, flower or colour. They are all wonderful.
12. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
As odd as it may sound, it would be the dictionary. Seriously. I could never tire of it.
Emma Cameron is an Australian author living on the South Coast of NSW. Her books include View from the 32nd Floor, Out of This Place and Cinnamon Rain. Visit Emma's website to find out more about her books and writing.
If you are an author or illustrator who thinks they are BRAVE enough to answer our questions,
OR if there is an author or illustrator you would like to hear from, LET US KNOW!
We will see if they are up to the task. Just email: susanATkids-bookreviewDOTcom