2. What’s the worst thing? Doubt
3. How did creating your picture book Twig make you feel? Frenzied
4. What do you hope it brings its readers? Courageandjoy
5. What else do you like to do? Textiles
6. Who has influenced your writing the most? Marena Von Behr
7. What has been your biggest career reward? Response
8. What is the most important contribution an author/illustrator can make to the world? Beauty
9. What’s your biggest writing goal? Morebooksmorebeautifulness
10. What’s next? Anexhibitionandabigliedown
As an illustrator, designer and writer, Aura Parker creates bodies of work, including textile designs, prints and picture books. She is the co-founder of boutique Australian art and textiles label Studio Bonnie.
Learn more at her website.