1. What is the best thing about being an author?
2. What’s the worst thing?
3. How did writing the second book in the Danny Best series make you feel? Mischievous.
4. What do you hope it brings its readers?
5. What else do you like to do?
6. Who has influenced your writing the most?
7. What has been your biggest career reward?
8. What is the most important contribution an author can make to the world?
9. What’s your biggest writing goal?
10. What’s next?
*Jen is super excited to be self-publishing an e-book soon. It’s called See Me Jump: 20 Things I’ve Learned About Writing Books for Children. It goes on sale at www.girlandduck.com on Friday 9 December 2016. Girl and Duck subscribers will soon receive a newsletter and a video about it, and Jen will also blog about it. Of course, it will be for sale to the general public, too.
Learn more about Jen's fabulous books at her website, and her Girl and Duck site is brilliant--you simply must!