I like eating crumbed brains and bacon.
2. What is your nickname?
Mags or Baz.
3. What is your greatest fear?
Getting old and wetting my pants in public.
4. Describe your writing style in ten words.
Funny, fast, adventurous, good with dialogue, not good with descriptions.
5. Tell us five positive words that describe you as a writer.
Funny, fast, adventurous, persistent, determined.
6. What book character would you be, and why?
Fast Grandma because she has more fun than I do.
7. If you could time travel, what year would you go to and why?
1666 because I like Charles the Second. He was the Merry Monarch so he sounds like a fun guy.
8. What would your ten-year-old self say to you now?
Stop eating so much, do your tax and business stuff and get your nose out of that book.
9. Who is your greatest influence?
It was my dad who died 5 May 2005.
10. What/who made you start writing?
I loved telling stories and I started winning money in competitions.
11. What is your favourite word and why?
Yo yo because it's kind of bouncy.
12. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would you read?
The Never Ending Story because it would never end.
Margaret's myriad books can be found right here.
If you are an author or illustrator who thinks they are BRAVE enough to answer our questions,
OR if there is an author or illustrator you would like to hear from, LET US KNOW!
We will see if they are up to the task. Just email: kellyATkids-bookreviewDOTcom